Get Your FAST Card NOW
Do you need your FAST Card immediately? Border Cards can help!
FAST Card Applications can takes weeks or months to process. Border Cards has a dedicated Interview Booking Team which will get you the quickest interview possible.
- FAST Card
- Application reviewed for completeness and filed with CBSA and CBP
- Appointment Booking at the nearest enrolment centre ASAP
Urgent FAST Card Interview
Get Your FAST Card ASAP.
Border Cards will review your application for accuracy and completeness, submit to CBSA and CBP and get you the quickest interview possible
We’ve booked hudreds of urgent FAST Card interviews over the last decade.
Follow the easy 6-step process to get your FAST Card now
Email or fax in your application
Fax or scan and email all forms and documents in the document checklist to our office for review at 416-640-2650 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We Will Contact You
You will be contacted within 1-2 business days regarding your application if there is anything missing.
We’re Review and Submit Your Application
After we have reviewed your forms and documents, we will submit your application to both the Canada Border Services Agency and US Customs and Border Protection.
Attend Your Urgent Appointment
Once we have submitted your application and it has been conditionally approved, we will book your urgent appointment.
Attend your appointment at the enrolment centre of your choice.
Receive Your FAST Card
Receive your FAST Card and get your goods across the border faster.
Timeline: How long does it take?
There are three steps to apply for your FAST Card, only one of which we can speed up:
Border Cards will book your appointment at the enrolment centre of your choice at the soonest available a time. We will notify you of cancellations so you can get your card sooner.
Why You Need a FAST Card
What You Cannot Use Your FAST Card for
- Your FAST Card cannot be used as a passport substitute when flying.
- Your FAST Card cannot be used as ID at Canadian or provincial government agencies that do not recognize it as proof of identification.
- Your FAST Card cannot be used in place of a NEXUS Card or Global Entry Card when travelling to the United States.
- Your FAST Card is not recognized by governments other than the US and Canada and cannot be used for shipments outside of these two countries.
- Your FAST Card cannot be used by other people driving your truck.
What You Can Use Your FAST Card of Status Fornn
- Use your FAST Card to get through customs faster, using FAST-only lanes at many Canada-US border crossings;
- Use your FAST Card to use NEXUS-only lanes at most major Canada-US border crossings, and at the NEXUS-only Whirlpool bridge at Niagara Falls (entering Canada only – must be a Canadian citizen and have proof of citizenship);
- Use your FAST Card to avoid reporting to inspection stations when travelling back to Canada by private boat.
Neither the Canadian government nor the US government recognize any reasons for processing a FAST Card application urgently. The initial processing time for your “conditional approval” will take as long as it takes: a few weeks to a few months, depending upon your status in Canada or the USA, the time of year, and the backlog.
Your interview, appointment, on the other hand, can be sped up. Border Cards can help you get the earliest appointment possible, rather than you having to wait a couple more weeks for your interview.
The only part of the FAST Card application process that can be sped up is the interview. Your initial approval and the mailing of the card cannot be sped up.
In order to get an interview that is sooner, you’ll have to constantly monitor the GOES interview booking system to see if there are any cancellations, or check other nearby enrolment centres for earlier dates. The Border Cards team has years of experience with the GOES system. We can monitor earlier dates and times for you and get you the earliest appointment possible.
The quickest way to get your FAST Card is to make sure you have all your documentation ready (proofs of admissibility and status) and to use Border Cards to get you an urgent appointment. Border Cards has a dedicated team who will monitor GOES for cancellations and new appointments for you.
Why choose us?
- Border Cards has filed hundreds of FAST Card applications since the program was created.
- We at Border Cards have handled every conceivable type of issue with FAST Card applications and interviews We have the years of experience that nobody else has and we know what distinguishes a successful application from one that will be refused.
Get Your FAST Card Now
Urgent FAST Card Interview.
Border Cards will review your application for accuracy and completeness and file it with CBSA and CBP.
Do you have more questions? We’re here to help!
Do you have more questions? We’re here to help!